Most GLAS events take place in either the Aula at the Collège des Coudriers (Avenue de Joli-Mont 15), just across the street from the Balexert shopping mall, or the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Geneva close to Place Bourg-du-Four (20 Rue Verdaine, 1204 Geneva). See the maps below.
Tickets can be paid for and picked up from 30 minutes before the performance begins. Drinks, sandwiches and snacks are available in the lobby before the performance and also during the interval (for shows that include one). The famous GLAS raffle is an integral part of the evening’s entertainment – tickets are sold before the show and during the interval.
Evangelical Lutheran Church of Geneva
- The church is easily accessible by public transport. Bus 8, 9 or 25 from Cornavin station to Hotel Metropole or to Rive, then walk 5 minutes; or bus 5 from Cornavin to Palais Eynard, cross the main road and walk into the old town, Place du Bourg-de-Four.
- Parking during the week is very limited in the Old Town area. The underground garages of ‘St. Antoine’ or ‘Parking Rive’ are the closest.
Collège des Coudriers
- The closest bus stop, a 3-5 minute walk from the venue, is “Pailly-Balexert”, served by the 10 bus from Rive via Cornavin Station to Geneva Airport.
- “Bouchet” is about a 10 minute walk from the venue and is served by the 14 and 18 trams as well as buses 10 and 22.
- It is also possible to park at the Collège.
Centre des Arts @ Ecolint’s La Grande Boissière campus
- The closest tram stop is Grange Canal, a two minute walk from the campus entrance. The No. 12 tram runs regularly from the city centre (just four stops from Rive). The Centre des Arts will be signposted from the main entrance.
- Limited parking will be available in the carpark next to the main campus entrance. Public transport is recommended.